PHC is an independent co-educational day and boarding school for pupils aged 11-18 years set in 100 acres of beautiful Hertfordshire countryside.
Founded in 1820 by Princess Augusta and Mrs Sophia Williams we have had the privilege of Royal Patronage since 1838 when Queen Victoria became our Patron.
We will celebrate our 200th year in 2020, and to mark this bicentenary we will be opening our doors to boys from September 2019, so that both boys and girls can enjoy and benefit from being educated here.
- Co-educational independent day and boarding school
- International Students from 20 countries
- Entry for international students from Year 7 to Year 12.
- Reputation of excellence and academic achievement
- Co-curricular activities enable students to grown in confidence
- Easy Access to Europe & the rest of the world.
To learn more, please visit https://www.phchitchin.com/boarding/why-board